Proudly based in North Lake Tahoe, I offer wedding photography that can be done all around this majestic lake. There are many amazing locations around Lake Tahoe that will make your special day one to never forget. Many stunning views are available to see at the lake, with amazing photo opportunities everywhere. Stunning overlooks will have everyone wanting to know where you had such beautiful wedding photos done! Featuring stunning beaches, trees, and breathtaking mountains, Lake Tahoe is a sight to behold and one that would be perfect for your wedding.
Every wedding is uniquely perfect and I’m lucky to have documented so many! Along the way I’ve loved shooting in grand churches downtown Chicago, along the pristine sands of South Beach Miami, on the seaside cliffs of Negril, in the bustling streets of Los Angeles and of course on the shores of Lake Tahoe, my home. There’s a venue here for everyone! Do you want rustic mountain charm? Try Valhalla, Granlibakken or Ehrman Mansion. Do you prefer nature as your backdrop? You might like Squaw Valley, Riva Grill, Mitchell’s Meadow or a lakefront vacation home. Take a look at my featured wedding photography galleries for some inspiration! Just as you have your pick of venues, you’ll have to choose a photographer to document big day. Whether you’re getting married in the mountains on a tropical island or anywhere in between, here are some reasons why you should choose Nemus Photography as your wedding photographer:
- Experience: Weddings can be crazy, but they don’t have to be with an experienced photographer to guide you through the day! I’ve been shooting weddings for over 11 years at oodles of diverse venues from huge Catholic churches to high mountain meadows and the gorgeous shores of Lake Tahoe. Rest assured that I can handle anything the day throws at me with a smile.
- Personality: You’re going to be around your photographer a lot on your wedding day so it’s important that you enjoy their company. I pride myself on being able to fit in with just about anyone, keeping the mood fun in any situation. I’m not afraid to make myself look silly to make you laugh or smile. I also know when it’s best to be a photo-ninja and blend into the background to let the emotions of the day play out naturally while documenting them beautifully.
- Perspective: While I have a degree in photojournalism, I also love shooting live music, landscapes, fashion, architecture and puppies! Of course weddings and portraits are my favorite subjects. All these interests blend together to form my unique style.
- Passion: This is the best job on earth. Making my clients happy is everything, I take it very, very very very personally. I promise to treat your wedding as if it were my own and will do whatever it takes to make your photos the absolute best they can be.
- Accommodating both Traditional and Same-Sex Marriages: Real love is a special bond between two people, no matter who those two people are. I proudly support the LGBT community and am always happy to accommodate the needs of any ceremony. Every couple’s love story is unique, a fact that should be celebrated.
Your Wedding Day Photos at Lake Tahoe
Lake Tahoe is a beautiful location, one that would be perfect to showcase your stunning wedding. The color of the entire lake is a stunning aqua blue that would serve as a background to your special day. Along with miles of clear water, are stunning beaches that seemingly go on forever. You are provided the feel of having your own little beach, without all of the crowds and hot weather. On top of that, the pine trees provide scenery that you won’t find elsewhere! The lake is the perfect getaway wedding destination, without even having to leave the state.
Wedding Photography Packages and Booking
I offer different photo packages, starting at only $375/hour. I also love custom wedding photo shoots, and if you have any ideas, please let me know and we will work together to make them happen. I understand that your wedding is a very special time for you, and that capturing those special moments is incredibly important. Also, I know that not every couple wants the same wedding photo experience. If you want a less serious or non-traditional photo shoot and have silly or quirky ideas, I am all for it and can make your vision come to life. If your budget is smaller, I am always willing to work with couples to realize their dreams. Portrait shoots are available for $350/hour or $300 for ½ hour and can be booked Sunday-Friday. Saturdays are busy days for me and are not usually available, however there are times when an exception can be made.
Contact Nemus Photography
Contact me today to let me help make your special day the perfect one. Lake Tahoe would be the perfect backdrop to any celebration of love. Let’s make your special day one that you will never forget. I will do everything I can to make your wedding a memory that will always be treasured. Timeless locations await you and your love in beautiful Lake Tahoe, with many stunning photo opportunities. Please give me a call, write me an email or send me an owl today to lock in your date!